How to use
Brush from the root of the hair to the tip of the hair.
If your hair gets tangled, try combing it first, then gradually combing the root.
Do not force the hair tangling.
- 1) Brushing in the morning and at night
- Brushing before styling in the morning... Finishes hair with cohesive styling.
- Brushing before going to bed at night... Taking a tangled hair and going to bed will make your hair calm down the next morning.
- 2) Brushing before shampoo
- By brushing before shampoo, the hair gets tangled and the shampoo effect improves! For straight hair with no entanglement, a small amount of shampoo foams. (There are individual differences)
*Do not use on wet hair.
If the hairdresser is attached to the brush or it gets dirty, wipe it off with a dry cloth.