100% natural cotton that is good for your skin and the environment
Ecotton 120 pieces
While maintaining its soft feel, this cotton is made by collecting and recycling scraps from the cotton manufacturing process, reducing waste as much as possible for the sake of the environment. In addition, both sides have been treated to prevent fuzzing. Contains a large capacity of 120 sheets that can be used for daily skin care.
By using cotton pads around the eyes, nose, and uneven skin areas that are prone to dryness, lotion and emulsion can be delivered to every corner of the skin.
- Manufacturing method of eco-friendly cotton [Ecotton]
- Loosen the scraps you have collected and roll them out into a thin sheet.
- Layers of thin sheets are layered together with air.
- Both sides are treated to prevent fuzzing and then cut.
How to use
- Wipe off
- cotton pack
- nail off
- For putting and wiping
- Place the cotton on your middle finger and pinch it while pulling it gently between your index and ring fingers. Add an appropriate amount of your lotion or emulsion. Glide it over the skin, starting from the center of the face and working outwards, from bottom to top.
- For cotton packs
- Dip a cotton pad in your own lotion until it is completely soaked, and apply it to the areas that are concerned about dryness. Approximately 5 to 10 minutes is recommended.
- In case of nail-off
- Add your own nail polish remover to about a 500 yen coin. Remove the nail by sliding it over the nail.